Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Download Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7

Internet Explorer is not a bad Web browser  as you think ,  Some months or years  ago it was , but now it is not true. I usually use Internet Explorer 10 along with my Chrome browser and feel good. Actually  I used Internet Explorer  to escape from Facebook  because I am a big Facebook addict, I spend hours with Facebook and always waste my valuable time . So I planned to  reduce my Facebook usage ,  I thought , IE is bad , using Facebook on it will eventually help to reduce my Facebook usage because of  its ugly performance . When I had IE 8 , it was 100% true , many things went wrong on Internet Explorer . When IE9  had release I just upgraded to 9 . Things have changed after that , IE 9  has a lot of improvements from  old versions. I started  loving IE slowly , because of new look and style. I don't say it  better than Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox  but  IE has something to love.  A few hours ago I just upgraded to Internet Explorer 11 on my Windows 7 . IE 11 already available on Windows 8.1 preview version  but IE 11 for Windows 7 is new...




Download it from Microsoft website , size of file is around 54 MB for Windows 7 64 bit .


//New in Internet Explorer 11

According to Microsoft , New IE has lots of new features , User Interface almost similar to Internet Explore 10.Microsoft announced the development on its MSDN blog and said that Internet Explorer for Windows 7 offers the same improved performance, faster page load times, new standards support for next generation sites, and completely revised F12 developer tools, that the browser's Windows 8.1 version offers..


According to Microsoft, IE11 is the first browser to natively decode JPG images in real-time on the GPU (Graphics processor), that allows web pages to load faster and use less memory, reducing power consumption and improving battery life of devices. IE11 also boasts of being the first browser to render text on the GPU. Microsoft also claims that the updated version of Internet Explorer is the first browser to implement the W3C Resource Priorities standard allowing developers to specify which parts of the page are important and need to be loaded first. It also supports HTML5 link prefetching and pre-rendering, letting developers guide the browser anticipate where users are expected to go next and get those pages ready.


So why you are waiting .... Download Internet Explorer 11 and experience the difference ..... Why always Chrome and Firefox ? just try Internet Explorer

IE 11 for Windows 7
Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7

IE 11    THANKS http://www.7chip.com/                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment