Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Nathan Walsh Paintings

About Nathan Walsh the artist.

Nathan Walsh

Biography

Since a young age, my imagination has inspired me to create art that is aesthetically appealing as well as meaningful to me and those around me. Building on this foundation, I further grew as an artist studying at the University of Minnesota where my work was recognized through scholarships and awards. My academic work consisted of mostly realistic/figurative paintings with interlaced with dark or humorous social commentary. Since graduation, graphic design has been my occupation but I continue to put much of my energy into painting, hoping to make a career doing what I love most.

Artist Statement

I feel that I am an artist with broad range. Over the years I have employed my drawing and painting skills to create a diverse body of work that demonstrates a flexibility of style as well as technical control. My paintings vary from photo-realisms to bold landscapes to strange surrealisms. I have been told that I have a flare for turning the mundane into something unique and thought-provoking. Currently I have been focusing on allowing my own signature style to come through my work naturally. It is my goal to create paintings that will be recognized as "Nathan Walsh originals."
Nathan Walsh

Education

Bachelor of Science, Universtiy of Minnesota Minneapolis, MN United States 2000

Nathan Walsh - Contact Page




















 

Nathan Walsh is represented by the Albemarle Gallery


For more information contact:


Tony Pontone
Albemarle Gallery
49 Albemarle Street
London
W1S 4JR
020 74991616
www.albemarlegallery.com

To Email Nathan

nathan.walsh1@virgin.net

No comments:

Post a Comment