Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

TOP FIVE QUOTES FOR SUCCESS




Sometimes it takes inspiration to motivate you to make the changes that you want to see in your life. These top 5 quotes make choices, dreams and achievements clear and attainable. Take a tip from these intelligent people and jump-start into the life you want to live today!
Board of Wisdom highlights…
“Too many people go through life waiting for things to happen instead of making them happen!”
“While most are dreaming of success, winners wake up and work hard to achieve it.”
-        Unknown
“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”
-        Helen Keller
“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…. One step at a time.”
-        Unknown
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
-        Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment