Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

“Best Global Artist”

I Was Born Without Arms But I Still Manage To Fulfill My Dream Of Drawing Realistic Paintings.
My name is Mariusz Kedzierski and I’m 23-year-old Polish artist. Mostly, I make realistic or hyper realistic drawings. Most of them are portraits. In my art there is nothing special, except for one thing – I was born without arms.
But for me disability doesn’t mean that I can’t live my own, great life. It doesn’t mean that I have to forget my dreams. Art has been my way of life for 7 years. Since that time I have drawn over 700 drawings that took me 15,000 hours. Meanwhile, I got 2nd prize “Best Global Artist” in Vienna in 2013. I participated in exhibitions in Cracow, Vienna, Oxford, Wroclaw and more.











I’ve done one of my latest drawings during my travel through the Europe. I was working on the streets of Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Barcelona, Marseille, Venice, Rome, and Athens. I called this project ‘Mariusz Draws’. This way, I want to inspire people, show them that all the limits are in our heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment