Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

‘Why this kolaveri di’ is CNN’s Top Song of the Year Full Song in HD






Dhanush got an opportunity to dine with the India Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda on Wednesday.
The national award-winning actor received a special invitation from Manmohan Singh. Dhanush was invited to be part of the prestigious dinner party hosted by Dr. Singh for his Japanese counterpart, Yoshihiko Noda at his residence in the national capital on Wednesday.
Dhanush said,” When I got a call from the Prime Minister’s office and was told that I’d been chosen as one of the special invitees from all over the country for the State dinner hosted by Prime Ministerji for Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda at his Race Course residence in New Delhi, for a moment I did not know what was happening! I had mixed reactions.” He added, “I am happy I could make my parents proud without anyone’s support.”
Prime Minister of Japan, Yoshihiko Noda and first lady Hitomi Noda arrived in Delhi on Tuesday for a short visit to India. Dishes like idli and paranthas were part of the menu.
After having dinner with them, Dhanush tweeted, “It’s a great honour dining with the Prime Minister of India and Japan. It’s you guys who made it possible. I’m glad god gave me an opportunity to make my parents feel proud of me. God bless.”
Earlier, Dhanush had met Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai at their home. The actor had a luncheon meeting with Ratan Tata, India’s top business tycoon and the privilege of dining with the Mayor of Kolkata.
And after dinner, Ratan Tata tweeted, “Had a wonderful and refreshing meeting with Dhanush. He has unleashed the power of communicating unconventionally with the masses.”
“The song has, of course, opened many avenues for me. It’s indeed a meaningful song as the English lyrics have touched the soul of the listeners. I’m thankful to God for all this,” Dhanush says.                                                                               CNN has taken special note and crowned Kolaveri di the Top Song of the Year 2011. Superstar Rajinikanth’s son-in-law Dhanush has already become a youth icon of sorts in India and now he’s gearing up to be the new and hot international face. Dhanush apparently is not going to stop there. A little birdie tells us that a Hindi version of this song is already ready and remix and jazz versions are on the cards. We are just waiting for Dhanush’s next to zip into place on the global map and make us feel even prouder!



No comments:

Post a Comment