Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Rachel's 9th Birthday Wish


In Rachel's words...


On June 12th 2011, I'm turning 9. I found out that millions of people don't live to see their 5th birthday. And why? Because they didn't have access to clean, safe water so I'm celebrating my birthday like never before. I'm asking from everyone I know to donate to my campaign instead of gifts for my birthday. Every penny of the money raised will go directly to fund freshwater projects in developing nations. Even better, every dollar is "proved" when the projects are complete, and photos and GPS coordinates are posted using Google Earth. My goal is to raise $300 by my birthday, June 12, 2011. Please consider helping me.

Thank you so much!!!


>>>>>
Posted July 25, 2011 by Rachel's Mom, Samantha

I am in awe of the overwhelming love to take my daughters dream and make it a reality. In the face of unexplainable pain you have provided undeniable hope. Thank you for your generosity! 
I know Rachel is smiling!
http://mycharitywater.org/rachels9thbirthday

No comments:

Post a Comment